~ She who waits also serves.
~ Army Wife...and you think your life is stressed?
~ I'd rather be kissing my Soldier.
~ You might be a military wife if...
- the postal clerk knows you.
- you've seriously contemplated flying around the world to yell at his superiors to let him come home.
- you use an entire bottle of his cologne just so you can smell him around you.
- you don't see your man for 99% of the year, but still stay commited to him.
- you have enough flat rate boxes, packing tape, and customs forms for his entire unit.
- you begin to hyperventilate when your cell phone battery gets low.
- you've started putting together the perfect outfit for when you see him and it's still months away.
~ My husband is kicking tail in Iraq...what does yours do?
~ My Husband. My Soldier. My Hero.
~ Whoever said long distance relationships could never work never met an Army wife.
~ DANGER: Wife going through deployment. Proceed with extreme caution.
~ Imagine 12 months without a hug. Now imagine 15. See why I'm crabby?
~ You can't scare me. I'm an Army wife!
~ Land of the free, courtesy of the brave.
~ Warning: The man that keeps me sane is currently out of the country.
~ All I want for Christmas is my Soldier.
~ He swore to protect our country. I swore to protect his heart.
~ Proud Military Intelligence Wife (my personal favorite)
~ Welcome home, Baby! I missed you more than words can say.
Some days, sayings like these make me sad. Some days, they make me nearly burst with pride. Some days I wish I could hide behind one of these 100% cotton shields of excuses for my stressed attitude.
But all days, I need to remember that my life is not my own. Jesus Christ bought me with a price and I belong to Him. My life is His to do with whatever would best serve His Kingdom. I live a life of surrender to my God and faithfulness and love to my husband.
God didn't promise that it would go easy for me as I choose to follow Him. I am told to pick up my cross daily. As in every day! Some days I just let it lie there while I try to control my life with both hands. But His yoke is easy and His burden is light. He knows what I need before I do. And He knows how to take care of my deployed Soldier.
Lord, if you can be more glorified in me through life's trials, then please give me the grace to endure them and the strength to thrive joyfully in the midst of them!
I just can't find a t-shirt that says all that...