Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008, A Very Good Year

This is the year I've been waiting for since...well, since 2006! Good things are on the agenda for this year, Lord willing. And this new template just begs me to write a New Year's list! (that, and the word agenda that slipped into the previous sentence...)

1. The best of all is that Andrew comes home forever this April! A mere 90-or-so days away!

2. This year, Andrew turns 29, I turn 30, Chandler turns 1, (everyone else has birthdays, too, of course), and we celebrate our 2nd anniversary.

3. This year, I move to Georgia just in time to meet Andrew at our tree at Cottrell Field.

4. This year, Andrew's 5-year Army contract is up. September 25th!

5. This year, we'll mostly likely move back out west and re-integrate into civilian life.

6. This year, we'll have Christmas together.

See? 2008 is a beautiful year, already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up here. Thanks for the updates and I sure miss you.

I've been thinking about you guys and praying for you both daily. I know three months is short... and oh so long at the same time. Hey, Georgia isn't too far away. I might just drive there to see you one day... :)

yes, 2008 is a good year already! I can't wait for you.

lys

Cathy said...

Yup, 2008 is a winner!

sethswifeforlife said...

I agree with you! 2008 is gonna be one great year for you guys! And maybe you can make a short trip to south TX this year too! (hint, hint!) Pray us out your way to the west also, K???
love you and I can't believe it's already under 100 days for you guys! Where does the time go? wow, I'm sure glad it's GONE for ya!
Abs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...