- for my wonderful husband and best friend
- that we've officially been together longer than we were apart (woot!)
- that marriage sweetens with time and investment... we're more in love today than ever!
- for our precious daughter, a beautiful new life given by God
- for God's daily protection over us
- for my Dad & Mom and their never-ending love, their Godly examples, and their constant encouragement to press on in Him
- for my dear in-laws who never tire of loving and giving and lifting us up in prayer
- for my brothers...all 4 are so special to me and always will be
- for my sister-in-love and the handsome boys that fill her and my brother's life with joy & laughter
- for the opportunity to live near my family for the time being
- for the lessons God continues to teach me and that He never gives up!
- for my Gramma who survived a stroke last January and is still with us
- for my Pa & Granny who have been coming to church and having their lives miraculously changed
- for a church family who has been just incredible and so much fun to work with
- for friends far away who are always close in spirit
- for the life of a dear old pastor who went home to be with the Lord this fall
- for the basic needs that God always provides...not to mention most of the wants and desires, too!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
What Am I Thankful For?
Written by Cassidy at 5:02 AM