Thursday, August 25, 2011

my newest ikea want

Please tell me I'm not the only one who types "idea" instead of "ikea" every.single.time... Or possibly I am the only one and that's find fine.

Well from this master project list from the master bedroom of yore, I've been working on finding a new mirror. Or actually an old mirror to paint. I think I found just what I need! Now only if I didn't have to drive to Ikea in Atlanta to get it! I've pestered Goodwill and Craigslist, too, looking for a cheap cast-off mirror... But everything I find is square and I'm going for round-ish, remember?

This Ikea mirror is called "Ung Drill." But obviously it's not a drill. It's an "un-drill." That's how I shall remember from here on out.

the "un-drill"

Now take a look at these fun pix and I think you'll see where I'm going with this...





You guessed it! I'm going for COLOR with this mirror choice! Again, here's where it will go, in place of the frames:


This art above the headboard is still the main color inspiration for the room (along with the pillow!):


I'll probably go with orange or aqua. What do you think? Now back to Craigslist I go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...