Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Notes from Mom's Bible Study

"Your Heavenly Father will never lead you anywhere that His grace will not sustain you. He will never place more upon you than He will give you grace to bear. When the path before you seems hopelessly long, take heart. Lift up your eyes. Look ahead to that day when all suffering will be over."

Lord, at times when I am hurting, my natural instinct is to cry out for relief. But I don't want to forfeit the blessings that You can bring to me and to others through my suffering. Thank You that You use suffering to make us more mature, more like Your Son, who suffered for us. Help me to embrace the pain and to allow You to fulfill all Your purposes in and through my life. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cass, wow, my heart just aches for you guys!! Praying daily for you and hoping you the time goes by faster and faster... Blessings! ~Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...