Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Really Big Picture Post

Crazy brothers and Jordan ushering in the new year with very small fireworks.




Not sure if Dad and I were laughing at the boys, here, or possibly just a nervous giggle as we hoped against hope that our happy Irish neighbor, Joe, wouldn't be mad about said fireworks.


Late Christmas celebration with Wes, Jenny, and Chandler after they returned from spending the holiday with Jenny's family.


Chandler opening his first big Christmas present from Grandpa and Nana...

2 comments:

Cousin Sarah said...

Hey, I know about crazy brothers! I LOVE that picture. =) I hope I get to see your crazy bros when they come down here... I'm not quite sure if I make it into their bachelor plans though. Wish you were coming too! But I'm so excited for you with Andrew coming home so soon! Can't wait till the two of you make your permanant home on the West Coast! We need to get some serious bonding time with that soldier boy! Missin you Andrew. Love you Cass! (are there enough exclaimation points in there for you?)

Cathy said...

I think that fireworks pic is great of the guys! They look like they're having a crazy good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...